**Now offering choice of In-person IOP at our Westlake Village offices or Virtual IOP via the Zoom platform**
Your family, your choice.
Engage Me IOP is our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for teens struggling with symptoms of depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders. Teens and families participate in various group activities including process groups, guided discussions, parent support group, and parent education groups, as well as family therapy and social enrichment activities.
- Groups are based in process and skills-based techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Maximum client to therapist ratio of 4:1
- We offer experiential activities to practice therapeutic skills learned in real life environments.
- Specialty groups include art therapy, mindfulness, and more.
- We work from a team-based and family-centered approach to provide individualized care for your teen and family.
- Collaboration with outside support (i.e. therapists, doctors, schools).
- Weekly family therapy, parent support group and parent education groups are included.
- Continuity of care is emphasized: After graduating from program, group members are welcomed to come back once a week to join in our alumni group and check in about stressors of transition or progress since leaving group.